Welcome to the Athlone Triathlon Club Message Board
This Forum has been setup for discussing all things relating to ATC
Please read the Code of Conduct guidelines and be familiar with them.
They will be strictly enforced

Athlone Triathlon Club

NOTICE: Club Messageboard is currently full and not accepting new messages, please use new messageboard here

Athlone Triathlon Club
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
tour of sligo

Hi all,
Just wondering how many M2M cyclists are doing to Tour of Sligo this weekend.
And if there is ay plan to meet up and do it as a group at the pace we’ll be aiming for on the M2M trip?

Des

Re: tour of sligo

Tommy, Adrian and I are heading to Sligo and I'm sure there are more. I'll post estimated arrival times when I chat lads.

Last year, this tour was very well attended by ATC & SSCC members and we generally stuck together for the day.

I am doin Sligo also. I wud be interested in gettin a lift with someone. Else I can bring a couple of People with me...

Im heading up also.

im entered not fully sure yet

Hi All.
I booked in for this one but cant make it now due to unforseen circumstances. If anyone is making a late entry why not use my booking !
give me a call on 0879764249 and Ill give you the details. Otherwise it will go to waste.
Steve

Well lads,

I reckon we all meet in the sports centre carpark at 6.30 am and sort out lifts from there. Alot of interest so we can car pool where possible.

Think that time is ok? If not, post an earlier time to meet. Spotted on a website that no TT bars are allowed on this tour? Anyone know anything about that?

Dave

That's a normal rule at tours. Riding on TT bars in groups is dangerous as you are not near your brakes. Also, they act like javelins at speed.

:::: FORUM CODE OF CONDUCT ::::

We created the Code of Conduct to provide a basic understanding of what's allowed and not allowed in our forums. The following are the principle guidelines for the establishment and enforcement of our CoC:
* Ensure a friendly atmosphere to our visitors and forum members
* Ensure the privacy of our members and that of others
* Comply with existing laws
* Encourage responsible use of our forums and discourage activities which disrupt our community and reduce the value of our services to our visitors
* Encourage the freedom of expression and exchange of information in a mature and responsible manner.
Password Protected Forum for Club Members ONLY. To request a password Please E-mail athlonetriclub@hotmail.com