Welcome to the Athlone Triathlon Club Message Board
This Forum has been setup for discussing all things relating to ATC
Please read the Code of Conduct guidelines and be familiar with them.
They will be strictly enforced

Athlone Triathlon Club

NOTICE: Club Messageboard is currently full and not accepting new messages, please use new messageboard here

Athlone Triathlon Club
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sailfish Wetsuit Test Night

Hey ATC,

We are hosting a demo night for Sailfish Wetsuits in the Athlone Springs hotel on Tuesday 26th of April from 7:30pm to 9:00pm.

On the night we will be having a special discount if you purchase on the night.

Sailfish are developed by Jan Sibberson fastest swimmer ever Ironman Kona.

I am doing it on an appiontment basis so I can give everyone the same amount of time.

If you are new to the sport or you want to upgrade or just simply want to come and test them out feel free to do so.

I will also take trade ins on old suits.

Please send me a text if you wish to come along.

I hope your training is going well.

Conor

Re: Sailfish Wetsuit Test Night

OH Brilliant, can't wait to meet Jan. Hope he gives me some tips to improve my swimming technique if he has enough time.

:::: FORUM CODE OF CONDUCT ::::

We created the Code of Conduct to provide a basic understanding of what's allowed and not allowed in our forums. The following are the principle guidelines for the establishment and enforcement of our CoC:
* Ensure a friendly atmosphere to our visitors and forum members
* Ensure the privacy of our members and that of others
* Comply with existing laws
* Encourage responsible use of our forums and discourage activities which disrupt our community and reduce the value of our services to our visitors
* Encourage the freedom of expression and exchange of information in a mature and responsible manner.
Password Protected Forum for Club Members ONLY. To request a password Please E-mail athlonetriclub@hotmail.com