Welcome to the Athlone Triathlon Club Message Board
This Forum has been setup for discussing all things relating to ATC
Please read the Code of Conduct guidelines and be familiar with them.
They will be strictly enforced

Athlone Triathlon Club

NOTICE: Club Messageboard is currently full and not accepting new messages, please use new messageboard here

Athlone Triathlon Club
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
mick murphy's trck sessions to tough

Not being one to start rumours but I believe that a certain male club member is finding mick's track sessions to tough and has been seen skipping, playing ring a rosie and leap frog with members of the opposite sex instead of doing the track session. His name will remain a secret i hope but after a few pints I cant promise anything

Re: mick murphy's trck sessions to tough

I can promise to do hopskotch and red rover next week if that'll make it easier on him

Yea Emmett i thought i was seeing things as well, I wasn't a 100% sure if was that person but I'm not going to say who it was either because it may cause some embarrassment. All I will say is roughy toughy rugby player my behind!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah yes he was playing Mortal Combat on the AIT All Weather Pitch wasn't he!!!

Emmmmmm.... I wonder who this could be...????

In respone to the posts regarding mick murphys track sessions being to "TOUGH" an adjective meaning strong enough to withstand wear and tear,able to endure difficulty or pain... the unamed club member was simply trying to push the physical limitations of his body to levels not regularly experienced in order to increase the capacity to withstand and go through the pain barrier while competing at triathlons.... pain however is seen by many as only a feeling , therefore i suggest that all of the tough men who were wearing their lycra and spandex on said night should attend this session of leap frog and ring a ring a rosie to see how TOUGH they really are!! I would also invite all club members to support Buccaneers RFC this saturday afternoon in Athlone as they play the final homegame of the season in the hope of gaining promotion..... the results of this alledged easy session will be evident...

In response to your response Mr or is it Mrs Rugger Hugger I will wait until full time on Saturday to see just how effective this leap frog and skipping can be before i ditch the spandex and sign up

:::: FORUM CODE OF CONDUCT ::::

We created the Code of Conduct to provide a basic understanding of what's allowed and not allowed in our forums. The following are the principle guidelines for the establishment and enforcement of our CoC:
* Ensure a friendly atmosphere to our visitors and forum members
* Ensure the privacy of our members and that of others
* Comply with existing laws
* Encourage responsible use of our forums and discourage activities which disrupt our community and reduce the value of our services to our visitors
* Encourage the freedom of expression and exchange of information in a mature and responsible manner.
Password Protected Forum for Club Members ONLY. To request a password Please E-mail athlonetriclub@hotmail.com