Welcome to the Athlone Triathlon Club Message Board
This Forum has been setup for discussing all things relating to ATC
Please read the Code of Conduct guidelines and be familiar with them.
They will be strictly enforced

Athlone Triathlon Club

NOTICE: Club Messageboard is currently full and not accepting new messages, please use new messageboard here

Athlone Triathlon Club
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Any volunteers?!

Since the AGM 3 Committee members have stepped down and only one has been replaced. That results in each remaining Committee member having to cover the track and beginners cycle once every seven weeks.

At Fridays Meeting it was agreed that I put up a post to see if any club members might be prepared to help out. All that is required is to take names and payment before the track session on a Wednesday and/or head up the beginners spin on a Sunday.

It would be much appreciated if people could help out and any takers can either reply here, or e-mail me directly (grainne@ogradyandoneill.ie) so that I can include any volunteers on the next roster.
Thanks.
G.

Re: Any volunteers?!

Hi Grainne,

I can't commit to the committee side of things but can help out for the odd track collection if ye are stuck. You can put me down for one a month if thats any help.

Cheers
David Seery

Thanks Dave - much appreciated. You certainly won't be asked to go as often as once a month but I'll be in touch when I'm doing up the next roster.
G.

I can help on wed nights also if ya want

Many thanks Sean - will be in touch.
G.

I'll help out with the track.
Regards,
Darren

Cheers Darren - hope your big brother didn't force that on you!
G.

Grainne, as you know, I am often on the track on weds from 6pm to 7.30pm. if you are ever stuck, let me know and I can do the bizz at the gate. The two rotas depending on ATC committee members are onerous (not to mention all the other work they do) and it is good to see ordinary members helping out.

Hi Grainne,
Chalk me down to help out as well.

Des

Grainne,

I will cover a few of the Sunday spins.

Dave

Thanks guys - really do appreciate the dig out.
G.

Grainne I can help out with either. I would just need you to ring me when you are doing up the roster so i can make sure I am not working.

Grainne i can help out if ur stuck for the sunday cycle session. Just let me know when you want me to do it.

Hey G.

I will do a Sunday spin. I think the best thing to do is a roster.

I'll be doing up the next roster towards the end of this month and will at that stage be in touch with all who were kind enough to volunteer.

Thanks again.
G.

:::: FORUM CODE OF CONDUCT ::::

We created the Code of Conduct to provide a basic understanding of what's allowed and not allowed in our forums. The following are the principle guidelines for the establishment and enforcement of our CoC:
* Ensure a friendly atmosphere to our visitors and forum members
* Ensure the privacy of our members and that of others
* Comply with existing laws
* Encourage responsible use of our forums and discourage activities which disrupt our community and reduce the value of our services to our visitors
* Encourage the freedom of expression and exchange of information in a mature and responsible manner.
Password Protected Forum for Club Members ONLY. To request a password Please E-mail athlonetriclub@hotmail.com