Welcome to the Athlone Triathlon Club Message Board
This Forum has been setup for discussing all things relating to ATC
Please read the Code of Conduct guidelines and be familiar with them.
They will be strictly enforced

Athlone Triathlon Club

NOTICE: Club Messageboard is currently full and not accepting new messages, please use new messageboard here

Athlone Triathlon Club
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
orders for new gear

happy new year all. At the last commitee meeting it was decided that we would extend the range of gear for this year. We decided to add cycling shorts and short sleeve jersey , a long sleeve running top and a beenie . This is along with the trisuit and jacket from last year. I need to know who wants gear and what gear you want sooner rather than later. There will only be one order made for gear this year and in order to have it for May all orders must be in by 28th of February. No orders will be taken after that date . All orders must be paid for in full when ordering. We also hope to have a fitting night in the next few weeks to give everybody a chance. Prices havent been finalised yet but i will post them as soon as i know for sure. PS all orders will depend on demand.

Re: orders for new gear

Mr. Kelly, am still jealous that you got the most thankless of jobs available but will place an order nonetheless. Can you please put me down for one each of the new items - the trisuit and cycling jacket I got last year are still good to go. I'll confirm sizes with you at the fitting night but unless I'm given a lypo-suction voucher in the interim, I expect I'll be ordering them in Large.
Thanks.
G.

emmet. i need a new trisuit for this year. large please

Emmett, Tri Suit and short sleeve top please. I will confirm size after fitting. Tnks.

Emmett can ya stick me down for a short sleeve jersey and along sleeve running top. Will prob go with large but i will let ya no the fitting nite,cheers

Hi Emmett,
Can you put me down for a short sleeve cycling jersey and a pink race belt please,
Thanks,
Jacksie

Emmett

will you put me down for a large tri-suit and a cycling jersey thanks!

Emmett,

Can you stick me down for a trisuit. I think large but will confirm at fitting nite. Thanks, Dave.

:::: FORUM CODE OF CONDUCT ::::

We created the Code of Conduct to provide a basic understanding of what's allowed and not allowed in our forums. The following are the principle guidelines for the establishment and enforcement of our CoC:
* Ensure a friendly atmosphere to our visitors and forum members
* Ensure the privacy of our members and that of others
* Comply with existing laws
* Encourage responsible use of our forums and discourage activities which disrupt our community and reduce the value of our services to our visitors
* Encourage the freedom of expression and exchange of information in a mature and responsible manner.
Password Protected Forum for Club Members ONLY. To request a password Please E-mail athlonetriclub@hotmail.com