Welcome to the Athlone Triathlon Club Message Board
This Forum has been setup for discussing all things relating to ATC
Please read the Code of Conduct guidelines and be familiar with them.
They will be strictly enforced

Athlone Triathlon Club

NOTICE: Club Messageboard is currently full and not accepting new messages, please use new messageboard here

Athlone Triathlon Club
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
club gear 2011

Hi all Emmett here. This year I was lucky enough to be awarded the most sought after job in the club, looking after the organizing of gear , I believe Noel is devastated . The design of the gear will stay the same , what I am looking for is some feed back as to what members are looking for in terms of gear and who wants gear .A long sleeve running top and polo shirt have been mentioned . All replies will be considered and decisions will be made by the committee before the end of this year so that orders can be placed as early as possible. Regards Emmett.

Re: club gear 2011

You lucky, lucky man - organising club gear should make this year a truly special, complaint-free one for you (NOT)

I'd be interested in a long-sleeve shirt and/or a polo shirt. An ATC beanie hat could be handy for the next few months - I've decided I'm going to try and look less like a binman this Winter.
G.

Emmet, if others are interested I'd be keen to get a short sleeve cycling jersey for next summer. The jackets are great for the winter but it would be good to see alot of yellow and black on the road during the Tri season.

Charlie

Hi Emett,

Cycling jersey and a tri-suit for me please Emett? Let me know when deposits required.

Thanks
David Seery

P.S Best of luck!!

Hi Emmett
Tri Suit Please And i Like charlies idea A Cycling Jacket fot the summer.

On the subject of tri-suits I'd suggest that you get a size which doesn't restrict your breathing during the run. Many times we see runners with the zip down (me included) because of this..... not a pretty site!

Emmett,
What an enviable task you have!You will have fun with that task judging by some of the comments todate!
It might be useful to have some bib cycling shorts and a short sleeve cycling jersey. The tighter the better me thinks!!
Aaron

Emmet will you put me down for a tri suit and jacket.
See you soon about the saddle. cheers

Hi Emmett,
A long sleeve running top sounds good to me too
And a cycling top

Des

Emmet,
I like the idea of a long sleeve running top. Maybe an ATC Beanie Hat too would be great and a good way of promoting the club.
Flash

Please
*Cycling jersey
*long-sleeve shirt
*polo shirt.
*bib cycling shorts
and MORE that i want everything.

Hi

I would be interested in Hat and running top as well.

thx
Kenny

Hi
Not a member yet but will join in the next week or two once I feel my fitness has improved enough not to totally embarrass myself at the training sessions.
If its not to late to make the suggestion of a buff work as beanie, headband, scarf etc really are very practical. Don't know if the manafacture you use do them but just a thought.
Just wondering as well when is the closing date for orders?

A long sleeve type running top would be nice!!!

:::: FORUM CODE OF CONDUCT ::::

We created the Code of Conduct to provide a basic understanding of what's allowed and not allowed in our forums. The following are the principle guidelines for the establishment and enforcement of our CoC:
* Ensure a friendly atmosphere to our visitors and forum members
* Ensure the privacy of our members and that of others
* Comply with existing laws
* Encourage responsible use of our forums and discourage activities which disrupt our community and reduce the value of our services to our visitors
* Encourage the freedom of expression and exchange of information in a mature and responsible manner.
Password Protected Forum for Club Members ONLY. To request a password Please E-mail athlonetriclub@hotmail.com