Sheffield Indexers

Welcome to our forum ~ please post your questions below.

Sheffield Indexers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Transcription

Hi,
Just seen my parents marriage now listed on this site. A couple of corrections to the record is needed. They got married at Fulwood Church on 25th July in 1959. My grandfather was Herbert Garrett not Hubert but I do agree that on the certificate it looks like Hubert. Also it say that the first witness couldn't be read but I recognise the name from their marriage certificate which is M Peckett, this was Muriel Peckett my mother's cousin.
Thanks, Lois.

Re: Transcription

Carrying on from this James Vincent simmerson married at fulwood Church 6th June 1961 his father was Vincent EWART Simmerson not Edward

Lois Hopkins
Hi,
Just seen my parents marriage now listed on this site. A couple of corrections to the record is needed. They got married at Fulwood Church on 25th July in 1959. My grandfather was Herbert Garrett not Hubert but I do agree that on the certificate it looks like Hubert. Also it say that the first witness couldn't be read but I recognise the name from their marriage certificate which is M Peckett, this was Muriel Peckett my mother's cousin.
Thanks, Lois.
Hi Lois

Thanks - I've amended as appropriate.

Denise
Webmaster

John S
Carrying on from this James Vincent simmerson married at fulwood Church 6th June 1961 his father was Vincent EWART Simmerson not Edward
Hi John

The original does say Ewart, so I'll amend.

Denise