Sheffield Indexers

Welcome to our forum ~ please post your questions below.

Sheffield Indexers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1921 Census now available as part of a PREMIUM subscription on findmypast

Hi All

It seems that is now possible to download records for the 1921 Census on the findmypast site as part of a PREMIUM subscription (*billed as a single payment of £199.99). There is also the opportunity to upgrade a subscription to the PREMIUM level for anyone who already has a lower level subscription in place. Personally I am surprised that they have offered this opportunity so quickly after the initial 1921 Census release. I had expected them to stick with the 'pay per view' system for a longer period.

Kind regards

Leipzig

Re: 1921 Census now available as part of a PREMIUM subscription on findmypast

Just upgraded lots of info but on the census page showing names etc where do I find the address please?

On the second page
Dave

Dave T
On the second page
Dave
Hi John S

When you have clicked on the image icon from the results page. make sure the 'filmstrip' is open, i.e. it runs along the bottom of the screen under the Census page image. If it is not open there will be an 'Open filmstrip' button to click on in the bottom right hand corner of the screen. Next click on the 'Extra (Address)' button which is located just above the filmstrip, this will then reveal the extra Census pages you can download relating to this record.

Cover - which will have the Census Class number (RG15) and Piece number handwritten on it. Also there is the rest of the Census reference address information which identifies this particular Census record.

Address - is the page which will reveal the address of the property the occupants of the Census record were living in.

There are also Maps and Plans of Division which you are available to download for this record if you require.

Kind regards

Leipzig

Can you download all the images in one go or do you have to do each individual one and link them together somehow pity the address is not on the image with the people living there.

If you can do so, how do you do it please as I am not tech savvy