Sheffield Indexers

Welcome to our forum ~ please post your questions below.

Sheffield Indexers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Find similar in same grave

What does this mean when you find someone in the burial records and there s this option? Are these other family members buried together?

I am very new at this and trying to search from Australia for relatives (obviously) with very little to start me off.

Re: Find similar in same grave

If you click on it you can usually find family members in the same grave.

Thank you. This is a really great resource. I have been looking for family for over a year and just a few clicks through here and I have the missing piece to get me started.

Hi Karen,

Though our database is extensive we still have many churches to transcribe.

The Forum is the ideal spot to post any of you brick walls and we will try to help.

As far as the burials go they are not necessarily family members in the same plots.

Great to know that our work has been helping even from Australia.

Take care.

Elaine in Ottawa Canada.
Site Admin.

Thanks. That is interesting. I found my father in laws mum Nellie, and her parents in the same plot then 1 other person who passed just 1 year after Nellie in 1987. I thought it may be her sister as it was so recent

Hi Karen

Another good tip for using this forum - if you use the 'search box' top right and enter a few key words you may find other researchers have previously posted a similar query.

There's quite a lot of great information 'buried' in previous posts!

Denise

Thank you. I am only just starting and have a very long way to go. Great to have the help and support.