Sheffield Indexers

Welcome to our forum ~ please post your questions below.

Sheffield Indexers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
davison family tree

looking for davison family from sheffield done my family tree willing to help any other davison from sheffi
eld

Re: davison family tree

Hi Wayne,

You would have to be a bit more forthcoming with your information please.

Say your grandfather or g/grandfathers information.

Name DOB,occupation,abode would help.

Thanks Elaine.

Instant Messenger: Skype/Messenger

hi my grandfather was Vernon Frederick davison he was born in sheffield 1914-1983 he married my grandmother Annie Louise hunt 1914-2001 also born sheffield my great grandfather was Fred davison born sheffield 1892-1970 he married Lillian Alice Walton born sheffield 1891-1978 hope this info is of any help many thanks wayne davison if you need any more info please ask wayne

vernon Frederick davison date of birth 16 June 1914
Annie Louise hunt date of birth 03 June 1914
fred davison date of birth 08 July 1892
Lillian Alice walton date of birth 17 June 1891
many thanks wayne davison

hunt family
great grandfather Frederick George hunt born Dublin ireland 18 July 1886-1917 died battle of the somme 01 04 917
great grandmother Minnie Alice green born 28 Oct 1889 St Saviour Southwark, London, Middlesex

wayne davison
hunt family
great grandfather Frederick George hunt born Dublin ireland 18 July 1886-1917 died battle of the somme 01 04 917
great grandmother Minnie Alice green born 28 Oct 1889 St Saviour Southwark, London, Middlesex
Wayne just to let you know he wasn't killed at The Battle of The Somme, he was actually admitted to hospital in early 1917 with diarrhoea, he had three further hospitalisations before dying of pneumonia.
At the time of his death Minnie was living at 65 Western Road, Crookesmoor.

Omg thanks andy that's good to know cheers buddy wayne