Sheffield Indexers

Welcome to our forum ~ please post your questions below.

Sheffield Indexers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
City Road (One for Tony Please)

John Henry Hudson buried 15 Feb 1905 Section Y plot 14095 what kind of grave is this please and other then buying the death cert, does have you any info on who his wife was (just to make sure I have the correct John Henry Hudson)

Thanks in Advance

John

Re: City Road (One for Tony Please)

Hello John,

This plot is noted as a "Common" grave.

There are 3 HUDSON infants also buried in the same plot. Sarah Anns mothers maiden name may have been MARTIN.

Looking at the child Doris, she was born after John Henrys death and there is a Sheffield birth registered around the correct time as Doris Eyre HUDSON (no mothers maiden name given)

Tony Morton

Hi John, John Henry Hudson married Keziah Littlewood Oct-Dec 1883. 1891 shows three children: Lavinia 1884, George William 1887, Fred 1891, 1911 shows Keziah widowed living with George William and Fred.

Hi John, Keziah hudson married Frederick Hoyland Rotherham Oct 1912 and died April 1920 Rotherham.

Thank you all, John Henry Hudson marriages I know and the children I know about. I am now beginning to wonder if this JOhn Henry Hudson death I have found is the wrong one time to get my thinking cap on again

Hello John

I did a little more checking on the infant HUDSON burials and found that the burial of "Jim" HUDSON actually reads Tom which confirms the LITTLEWOOD as Mothers maiden name.

I also found the baptism for Doris :-

HUDSON, Doris (of 19 Portland Lane, born 1906-01-25).
Baptised February 9, 1906, by A C Laybourn at St George, Brook Hill.
Parents name(s) are Kazia & Fred Cyril (Razor fitter).

Cheers Tony Morton