Sheffield Indexers

Welcome to our forum ~ please post your questions below.

Sheffield Indexers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Alec Wheelhouse

Trying to trace family tree members of the Wheelhouse family from Sheffield. I am interested if anyone has any information on Alec Wheelhouse I believe he would be in his 80s
Thanks

Re: Alec Wheelhouse

If you search the baptisms on this site (under parish records) there is an Alec Wheelhouse that might well be yours.

Hi Mary,
Just to add to Claire's info. You will have to type in
Ale* because Alec has a middle name also and if you just type Alec nothing will come up.
HAPPY HUNTING:sleuth_or_spy:

Hi again Mary,
If you search the burial records on this site, you will also find a number of Wheelhouse family members in same grave and Pauline Wheelhouse (possible wife of Alec Hall Wheelhouse) is also there, died 2013 age 72.

I believe Moira also offered you some possibly relevant details a couple of years ago, on a Sheffield Forum website thread.

I have not discovered a death for Alec. but if you do an internet search for him,( I used BING) there is an Alec H. Wheelhouse (retired) in Sheffield on a linked in site, which I myself am not a member so cannot help with any more details or if it is in fact your Alec.
HAPPY HUNTING:sleuth_or_spy:

Hello Wendy
Thank you so much for your information, in fact the information originally provided by Moira does appear to be the last I was trying to trace. Sad ending but at least we have grave details for Pauline
Best regards Mary