Sheffield Indexers

Welcome to our forum ~ please post your questions below.

Sheffield Indexers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
hepworth family

can anyone help me, I seem to be having issues with my great granmother Clara Hepworth born ecclesall bierlow 9 sep 1881 she married John henry fletcher June 1909 and had two boys George and my grandad John Eric Clara died Sep 1951 at home at 59 rushby street firth park but I cant find burrial records so maybe she was cremated. on the 1891 census I find they live a Tom lane and her fathers name is William Hepworth and his wife is noted as been Sarah but on find my past after entering details it told me William is married to a Martha Murfin or Firth, if anyone can shed light on this I would be grateful.

Instant Messenger: hepworth family search problems

Re: hepworth family

Lisa, according to GRO Index your Clara Hepworth had mother maiden name Trigg. The same source gives all her brothers and sisters, the oldest of which was born in 1867. They seem to have moved around a bit.
WILLIAM Hepworth married Sarah Trigg in Sleaford in 1867, from Free bmd
Dave

Thank you for the information. I got Trigg but dismissed it as other names came up then I just got into a mess.

William Hepworth married Sarah Trigg on 25th Apr 1867 in New Sleaford

William was 28 and Sarah was 22

The father of William was called John and the father of Sarah was called Charles.

Hope this helps

this imformation is very useful, I hadnt got as far as this. I have been trying to find where Clara was burried and her husband but maybe cremated.

Hi Lisa, Don't know if this is anything as i do not have access to Family Search 1939. There is a Clara Fletcher on there Fletcher

Clara

1939 Register

Bentley with Arksey U.D., Yorkshire (West Riding), England And a death of 1951 Don Valley.

Hi, yes Clara hepworth married John Henry fletcher