Sheffield Indexers

Welcome to our forum ~ please post your questions below.

Sheffield Indexers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Denise and Dave T Mary has been found

Update for Mary Harrison b1912 Sheffield ,she has been found at last ,she did marry ,she did go to Canada where she died, through family I was told that this didnt happen I have her marriage cert and found where she spent her last years , so thank you to both of you for your help .Just one last question is there somewhere I can found out her last address in Canada I have most of the information but not the address as I think there may be relatives still there
As ever
Thank you
Chris

Re: Denise and Dave T Mary has been found

Chris
Can you obtain her death cert? That should tell you where she died, which could be her last address.
Dave

I will look I didnt think I would be able to find it as she died 2002 in Canada

Chris

Chris, do you know which province in Canada Mary died in? I live in Canada but have never had to apply for a death certificate. However, I assume it is the same as applying for a birth certificate or for a marriage certificate. Each province has its own vital records office, so you would have to apply to that office for the death certificate. I suppose it is all done on line now. If you know which province she died in, I can look and see if I can find the appropriate place you need to contact.
Helen C.

Hi Helen
Thank you for your reply Mary died in York ,New Brunswick, Canada in 2002

Thank you so much
Chris

Hi Chris,
The link for the New Brunswick vital records office is: https://www2.snb.ca/content/snb/en/services/services_renderer.17478.Death_Certificate.html#serviceDescription
But it does state that to apply you must state what your relationship to the deceased is, what the reason for requesting a certificate is and submit a fee of $40 Cdn. for an online application or $45 Cdn. for regular mail. Rather expensive.
Helen C.

Hi Chris

Thats great news - after all that !! Hope you can get the certificate and the final piece of her jigsaw!

Denise

Hi Helen and Denise

Thank you so much for your replies ,Helen thank you for sending me the link its much appreciated ,

Denise thank you I hope to find her daughter if its possible and Mary's resting place

Thank you
Chris