Sheffield Indexers

Welcome to our forum ~ please post your questions below.

Sheffield Indexers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Irene Jackson

Irene Jackson, born 1921, was the daughter of Doris Ada Baldwin,(sister of my grandfather) and Harold Jackson. The birth was registered in Q3 in Wortley. I am trying to find a marriage and possibly death for her. Many thanks in advance.

Re: Irene Jackson

frpm the 1939 register she was living at 122 Harrtley Brook Avenue in Sheffield states born 12 Aug 1921. It states she married someone called Robinson.

The only marriage I have found so far was in 1941 to a Ronald Robinson but it staets she had a middle name beginning with "E" and if this was the case there is a death recorded in 1954 be cautious on this bit though

Could the date added 17 July 1943 be the marriage date?

Hi

There is also this marriage to consider.

Sep qtr 1942
Jackson Irenee Robinson Wortley 9c 749
Robinson Albert Jackson Wortley 9c 749

I think you will have to buy a marriage certificate to confirm you have the correct couple.

Sue

Thanks for your help. I have a copy of the 1939 register and will look at the two marriages.

I think the one Sue found is a very good bet because there is no middle name on the one she found. When I put on FMP Irene Jackson with a Robinson thats what it came up with but Irenee wlll look for a death when time