Sheffield Indexers

Welcome to our forum ~ please post your questions below.

Sheffield Indexers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Does the message forum have an archives

Some years ago I was quite active looking for my ancestors and made quite a j a few posts. I would love to take a look at the again if possible.
Many thanks

Re: Does the message forum have an archives

Hi Karen

How far back did you make the posts? If you click on your own name either in a post or in the main post list it brings up all your previous posts - which look like they go back to 2017 (apologies if you've done this already and are looking for earlier posts).

Denise

Hi Karen,

Welcome back.

Just an update to your message.....

Prior to 1917 I am afraid I had to delete the messages. I always encourage folks to make copies of their requested info as I can't say when we will reach our limit and I have to start deleting again.

Is their anything in particular that you would like info on?

Elaine in Ottawa.

Instant Messenger: Skype

Elaine in Ottawa
Hi Karen,

Welcome back.

Just an update to your message.....

Prior to 1917 I am afraid I had to delete the messages. I always encourage folks to make copies of their requested info as I can\'t say when we will reach our limit and I have to start deleting again.

Is their anything in particular that you would like info on?

Elaine in Ottawa.

LOL, didn't think the site had been around that long Elaine!
I found what I was looking for after taking the advice mentioned previously but thank you

Denise
Hi Karen

How far back did you make the posts? If you click on your own name either in a post or in the main post list it brings up all your previous posts - which look like they go back to 2017 (apologies if you've done this already and are looking for earlier posts).

Denise
Thanks Denise! Found what I was looking for x