Sheffield Indexers

Welcome to our forum ~ please post your questions below.

Sheffield Indexers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Fulwood burials

Besides visiting the archives is there any transcriptions of Fulwwood cemetery burials
TIA
Bev

Re: Fulwood burials

Hi

I've got a spreadsheet for Fulwood burials from S&DFHS. If you give me the name you're looking for I'll take a look for you. If they died after about 1905 then that may be a problem as, unfortunately, all their burial records seem to have this year as a cut off point.

Carol

For what it's worth, FMP has Fulwood burials up to January 1964.

Hugh

Hello Carol

Is there a any mention of a Margaret Broomhead nee Morton, buried late 1840 / early 1841 in the Fulwood burials ?

The Margaret I am looking for was baptised 26 May 1805 at Eyam, she died Dec qtr 1840 Her husband was Thomas (Labourer) The couple baptised a daughter, Caroline in Eyam 1834 giving the address as Fulwood Ecclesall Bierlow they also baptised a son, Edward, again in Eyam in 1838 giving the address as Sheffield Park. There is then another baptism at the Sheffield Parish church for an Emma d/o Thomas and Margaret in 1839 address simply Sheffield.

I have a wealth of information regarding Emma that I will post in its own thread as it is quite a story that has troubled /intrigued me for years.

Tony Morton

Hi Tony

There are quite a few Broomheads in the Fulwood burials but, unfortunately, I can't find a Margaret Broomhead.

Carol

Hi Carol

Thank you for checking

Regards Tony

Hi Tony,

Margaret BROMEHEAD aged 35,of Sheffield.
Buried 3 November 1840 at All Saints, Ecclesall, Sheffield.

Moira.

Hi Moira

Thankyou that's her OK.

Regards Tony

Thank You Carol
I am looking for Raymond Blackburn died 1961 I have not found him on FMP Fulwood burials
Thank you
Bev

Hi

I've checked my Fulwood spreadsheet but he's not there. It cuts off right at the beginning of the 20th century unfortunately. I've also checked FMP and though his death registration is there there is no burial record. I've also checked Ancestry and it's not on there either.

Carol

Thanks for that Hugh, found the graves of my great grandparents there. :)