Sheffield Indexers

Welcome to our forum ~ please post your questions below.

Sheffield Indexers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WILFRED SENIOR & PARENTS

I am looking for Wilfred Senior.
Wilfred is the husband of Pauline Mallinder they were married 14 - 05 - 1981 in Bramley Barnsley Wilfred was 35 at the time of the marriage Previous marriage disolved. Wilfreds father is named as Walter senior (deceased) Wilfreds mother is named as Winder.
My very best wishes.
FRed Wheatcroft.

Re: WILFRED SENIOR & PARENTS

Hi Fred,

Could you be more specific in what you are actually looking for please.

Elaine in Ottawa.

Instant Messenger: Skype

Fred, I suggest you purchase Wilfred's birth cert from Q4 1945 Barnsley mmn Winder. That will give full details of his mother.
Dave

Hi Dave.
I have not found Wilfred's birth Birth I have only calculated the birth year from the age at wich he was at the time of his Marriage .

Fred Wheatcroft,

Fred, his birth is in Barnsley q4 1945 mmn Winder 9c 316 see Free BMD

There is no marriage for Senior to Winder and there is no other Senior birth with MMN Winder.
The full details of the mother will be on that birth cert.
Dave

Hi Elaine.I am looking for Wilfred Senior's place & date of birth at the time of his marriage he was born Oct - Dec - 1945 in Barnsley 9c 316 old his mothers maiden name is Winder this is I have got the correct Wilfred Senior. Wilfred & Pauline Mallinder got married on the 14 - 05 - 1981 3 -217 , the marriage certificate shows the they were both living at 101 Cross Lane Bramley Barnsley Yorkshire Wilfreds fathers name is given as Walter Senior (deceased).
I have not bee able to find a marriage for Walter Senior and his wife ? Winder or anything else about Walter and his Wife.
I know the marriage record is correct because I have bought a copy certificate of the Marriage.
and Wifreds birth record matches the age of 35 years old on his marriage certificate.
My very best wishes.
Fred Wheatcroft.

Could it be that the wife of Walter Senior had been previously married ie Winder was her birth name and the name she gave when she had Wilfred but the marriage you are looking for is a Walter Senior to xxxxxxxxxxxx whose father is called xxxx Winder.