Sheffield Indexers

Welcome to our forum ~ please post your questions below.

Sheffield Indexers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MI look up

Could someone please tell me if there is an MI for my relative buried in City Road Cemetery, details are
Margaret Ann Fletcher, age 62, buried May 12 1944 in Roman Catholic ground, section HH, geave number 4318.

Re: MI look up

Gill Powell
Could someone please tell me if there is an MI for my relative buried in City Road Cemetery, details are
Margaret Ann Fletcher, age 62, buried May 12 1944 in Roman Catholic ground, section HH, geave number 4318.
I think you need to contact Sheffield Cemeteries on 0114 2396068

John
Gill Powell
I think you need to contact Sheffield Cemeteries on 0114 2396068
Hi John

Tony has filmed City Road and I'm sure he will reply when he sees this..

Angela

Hi Gill

I have checked my collection of photos I have and there does not appear to be a headstone at this plot There is a headstone at 4317 (name of LINGARD) then the next one along is at 4321 (name of MCDONALD)

I have a photo that would show you where the plot is, as it is quite close to entrance of the Catholic chapel (now disused) If you would like a copy I can E-mail it to you.

Cheers Tony

Hello Tony

Yes please, if you could send me a map would be very grateful.
She was housekeeper for 30 years for Father George Bradley, Roman Catholic Priest of Sheffield so doesn't surprise me she's close to a Catholic chapel.

Hello Gill

The E-mail is on its way

Cheers Tony