Sheffield Indexers

Welcome to our forum ~ please post your questions below.

Sheffield Indexers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hague

Jonathan crookes Hague married to Amelia ( Dronfield Gregory ) in 1910 in Bradfield. Jonathan d.o.b 1872 Amelia d.o.b 1880. I cannot find them on the 1911 census and wondered if anyone can help. Thankyou.

Re: Hague

Keeley,
On fmp it has been transcribed as HAGNE.
Dave
And on Ancestry Amelia is transcribed as Amdia

Hi Keeley,
Also on free Family Search recorded as Jonathan C. HAGNE

HAPPY HUNTING:sleuth_or_spy:

Hi Keeley

Are you related to the Hague's

Hi David yes I'm related to the Hagues from Oughtibridge my Grandma was Sarah Hague her mum was Amelia and her father was Jonathan

Hague

Hi Keeley. My Grandmother Julia Hague (father Walter) & Jonathan Crookes Hague were cousin's. May ask if you have any photo's of any of the family. Julia married my Grandfather William Ibbotson and they came to Kent in 1909. I was told that there had been a suitcase of family photos/documents, but my uncle Walter Ibbotson burnt them all.

I only have photos of my Grandma and some of where they lived I actually still live in Oughtibridge so if you let me know where your ancestors lived I could take you some pictures

Thank you for the offer to take photo's of my family addresses. I have done a few trips up to Oughtibridge and taken what are still there. However I would appreciate photos relating to your grandmother. I assume you did get the 1911 for Jonathan? I have it. I do have photos of my grandmother & her siblings Christopher & Elsie plus what I believe is her father Walter Hague if your interested.

PS, my grandmother's house in Sittingbourne Kent was called Oughtibridge. I do still have a relative on Cockshutts Lane.

How would you like me to send the pics do you have WhatsApp and I would love to see your pics of that's ok

Hi Keeley

If you use the email link on my post I will be able respond back.