Sheffield Indexers

Welcome to our forum ~ please post your questions below.

Sheffield Indexers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tinsley Park burials

Forgive me if i'm asking a silly question but I have a few relatives buried at Tinsley Park Cemetery and been onto the searchable database but nothing is coming up for Tinsley Park.

Thank you

Re: Tinsley Park burials

Hi Tracy,

Tinsley Park Cemetery was transcribed by Sheffield & District Family History Society.

You can purchase their transcription from the following.

https://genfair.co.uk/supplier/

Or you can give us a few names and we can see if they are listed.

Elaine in Ottawa.

Instant Messenger: Skype

Thank you Elaine, much appreciated.

I went into genfair to make a purchase but it's minimum £5 spend and the only info I really wanted was Tinsley Park burials and it was only £1 - I just wanted an easy search facility to peruse at my leisure so i'll have another look round and see what I can find.

Thanks, Tracy

If we can help at another time you know where we are.

Elaine in Ottawa.

Instant Messenger: Skype

Tracy

I went into genfair to make a purchase but it's minimum £5 spend and the only info I really wanted was Tinsley Park burials and it was only £1 - I just wanted an easy search facility to peruse at my leisure so i'll have another look round and see what I can find.

Thanks, Tracy
Hi Tracy, It may be worthwhile mentioning that I find that just searching for a name in one cemetery sometimes doesnt seem to work possibly because the cemetery name wasnt input exactly right. So its worth while searching for the name on all cemeteries just to check. John

Tracy

Thanks, Tracy
If you post the name you are looking for, I have a copy of the Tinsley Park burials and helped to transcribe them.

Angela

Thanks John - that's the beauty of the search facility and format on this site isn't it, and why I come back here time and time again.

Thanks Elaine 😁

Thanks Angela - do they include the extra details I wonder (as on Sheffield Indexers)?

The surname is MULLINS and there are at least 2 graves that I know of but there could be others

Thanks

Hi Tracy

These are all the burials at Tinsley Park Cemetery for MULLIN, MULLINS

Surname Forename OCCU ABODE District plot
MULLIN James 18 Aug 1913 aged 75 steel fettler 696 Brightside Lane. Brightside SC196rc
MULLIN Margaret 21 Aug 1913 aged 73 widow 696 Brightside Lane SC196rc
MULLINS Annie 24 Apr 1950 aged 39 wife of George Henry 419 Langsett Rd Sheffield LA34gp
MULLINS Beatrice Alice 28 Jul 1945 aged 63 widow 30 Blaco Rd, Sheffield IA72gp
MULLINS Eliza Anne 11 Jan 1939 aged 78 widow 50 Wilstrop Rd Sheffield DB95gp
MULLINS George 24 Sep 1934 aged 3 son of George Henry 92 Attercliffe Common Sheffield LA34gp
MULLINS George Henry 12 Apr 1932 aged 56 labourer, Lodge Moor Hosp Sheffield IA72gp
MULLINS George Henry 24 Jul 1963 aged 57 painter 48 Dodd St, Sheffield LA34gp
MULLINS Harry 9 May 1921 aged 1h son of Geo Hy 52 Belmoor Rd Carbrook AB80nc
MULLINS Herbert Henry 31 Dec 1937 aged 77 retired clerk Royal Infirmary / 418 Main Rd Sheffield LA12gp
MULLINS Kezia Maud Elizabeth 26 Oct 1911 aged18 wife of Thomas 19 Ravensworth Rd Carbrook O99c
MULLINS Mary Ann 30 Dec 1940 aged 78 widow, 418 Main Rd Sheffield IA12gp
MULLINS Robert Henry 15 Dec 1905 aged 16 son of Herbert Henry 85 Bawtry Rd,Darnall. LA12nc
MULLINS Thomas 14 Apr 1960 aged 43 moulder 52 Belmoor Rd / on way to City Sheffield. IA72gp

gp = general portion, nc= non-conformist c=consecrated

Angela

Thank you so much