Sheffield Indexers

Welcome to our forum ~ please post your questions below.

Sheffield Indexers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Help Please (Fold 3)

Does anyone subscribe to Fold3 I have ancestry but not Fold3 I have found a relative purely by chance who joined the RAF in 1919 ,I did manage to get on to Fold3 but the certificate of when he joined the RAF was blurred and then it stated I needed to subscribe.If anyone can help I will post all his details later
Thank you
Christine

Re: Help Please (Fold 3)

Hi Chris

My subscription has just expired - hopefully someone else will be able to help you - But you can sign up for a Free 7 day trial! And and then just cancel before the paid subscription kicks in!

I assume you've double checked its not also on Ancestry - as in my experience some of whats on Fold 3 is also available via your Ancestry subscription?

Denise

Hello Denise
The details came up as always when I clicked on there was loads of information on his form/paperwork but it was all blurred,then I think Ancestry must have realised that I hadnt a subscription and I couldnt get the information clear to read.I will check Ancestry again to see if I have missed something !Thanks for your reply I hope you are keeping well

Regards
Christine

Hi Denise
Found my realative on Fold 3 ,thank you for your advise its much appreciated ,on to the next one !

Regards
Chris

Hi Chris

Great - If only they were all that easy!! On with the searching for the ones that arent!

Denise