Sheffield Indexers

Welcome to our forum ~ please post your questions below.

Sheffield Indexers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Update for Directories.

We have started to list folks willing to do Look-ups of the directories they hold and you will find their names under our DIRECTORIES section over to the left.

Elaine in Ottawa.

Instant Messenger: Skype

Re: Update for Directories.

Thanks very much Elaine. This will be a big help !

Elaine in Ottawa
We have started to list folks willing to do Look-ups of the directories they hold and you will find their names under our DIRECTORIES section over to the left.

Elaine in Ottawa.
Hi Elaine

When I click on the 'Directories' section in the left hand column I am seeing the exact same list as I did before your announcement re: look ups. There are no names to contact for look ups. A I doing something wrong? or is there a problem as I am using a chromebook?

Kind regards

Leipzig

Hi Elaine

Strange, I have just changed device, and clicked on the 'Directories' link using my Android phone instead of my chromebook and the look up names and emails are there, very odd. Does David your web master possibly have an explanation?

Thanks for your help

Regards Leipzig

Hi Leipzig,

I was just going to say can you refresh the page that might help.

I use Firefox and its fine.

Elaine in Ottawa.

Instant Messenger: Skype

Hi Elaine

Thanks for getting back to me.

It's weird, I've tried tweaking the security settings on my chromebook, but it does not have any effect on the result I get when repeatedly accessing the 'Directories' link.

Screen shot link below on imgBB. As you can see the names and links should be towards the upper part of the page but are missing.

https://ibb.co/Vp7vdbX

Thanks anyway

Kind regards

Leipzig

Hi again Elaine

Just tried accessing 'Directories' on my chromebook using the Opera browser instead of Chrome browser and it works fine,

Kind regards

Leipzig

Hi again Elaine

Cleared the browsing history in the chrome browser and it did the trick.

Regards Leipzig