Sheffield Indexers

Welcome to our forum ~ please post your questions below.

Sheffield Indexers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
THE PARENTS OF SARAH ANDREW

I have now found that the parents of Harriet Andrew born 07 - 12 - 1803 in Sheffield are John Andrew & Sarah Husband , where purchase a copy birth certificate from ?
My very best wishes.
Fred Wheatcroft.

Re: THE PARENTS OF SARAH ANDREW

No birth certificates available because the date is before 1837

Fred

The best you can hope for is a copy of the page from the baptism register.

Angela

Hi Fred

Is it Harriet Andrew's birth 07-12 1803 you're after? If so theres a copy of the parish Baptism Register entry on FMP, which I think you mention you use to search?

If you dont have the correct access to view the actual record - let me know and I'll email you a copy.

Denise

On the familysearch site it states
birth: 7 December 1803
christening: 10 February 1804 Cathedral Church of St Peter and St Paul Sheffield, Sheffield, Yorkshire, England, United Kingdom
father: John Andrew
mother: Sarah

Hi John,
Thank you very much for your very kind reply.
Sorry I did not make it too clear it was Harriet's parents John Andrew & Sarah Husband who's are names as Harriet's parent's on the baptism records, I do not have a CD of marriage's of Sheffield.
I have search both the ancestry & find my past to see if I can find a marriage record for them but no Luck.
My very best wishes.
Fred Wheatcroft.

Hi Angela,
Sorry I did not make it too clear it was Harriet's parents John Andrew & Sarah Husband who's are names as Harriet's parent's on the baptism records, I do not have a CD of marriage's of Sheffield.
I have search both the ancestry & find my past to see if I can find a marriage record for them but no Luck.
My very best wishes.
Fred Wheatcroft.

Hi Denise
My very best wishes.
Fred Wheatcroft.

Hi Susan,
My very best wishes.
Fred Wheatcroft.