Sheffield Indexers

Welcome to our forum ~ please post your questions below.

Sheffield Indexers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
research tools for different UK locations

Hi, I find this site incredible, however are there other sites similar to this for other areas. I am searching Nottinghamshire area. I have access to ancestry, but not everything is on there. I am interested in parish records and burials.

Thanks
Sarah

Re: research tools for different UK locations

Hi Sarah

Just found this, a list of local history sites in Nottinghamshire. If any cover the areas you're searching it might be worth contacting them as they may know of sites similar to this if they dont have the information you're looking for.

http://www.local-history.co.uk/Groups/notts.html

Denise

Try,
https://www.freereg.org.uk/

HI, I have lots of ancestors from Bingham , Notts & purchased from Notts FHS a cd of Notts baptisms, marriages & death records & found it invaluable. I see they now sell these on a usb stick.
If you only have a small number of people then email me & I will see what I can find.
John

John
HI, I have lots of ancestors from Bingham , Notts & purchased from Notts FHS a cd of Notts baptisms, marriages & death records & found it invaluable. I see they now sell these on a usb stick.
If you only have a small number of people then email me & I will see what I can find.
John
Thanks. I will send you a message.

Hi John

I sent you an email, did you receive it?

Eileen

Eileen
Hi John

I sent you an email, did you receive it?

Eileen
Hi Eileen, I got a message from a Sarah re Notts lookups but not from you. Do I have your email address?
John

Hi Sarah
There is a wonderful site specifically Bingham Notts. They have over 50 family names that they have researched from burial records.It is called Bingham Heritage Trails Association [BHTA]
Hope you find this useful
Audrey