Sheffield Indexers

Welcome to our forum ~ please post your questions below.

Sheffield Indexers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
George Berley Boslover

I have just found out from dna hits that George Berley(Birley, Burley) its often written different ways- Bolsover could be my grandfathers dad! He actually went on to marry my granddads mother which is strange but my granddad never changed his name to Bolsover. So I am assuming he never knew - perhaps his mother didnt realise who the father was!!!
Anyone have any links to George Berley Bolsover, would like to hear from them

Re: George Berley Boslover

George b Bolsover 1868/1928 married Florence /Florrie Foster 6.6.1897 they had a child Charles Alfred Foster/ Bolsover 29.7.1895 he his on a1911 census with his parents & other siblings Albion Yard cottages London Rd, Sheffield .George b Bolsover died july 1928& Florrie May 1935,George B Bolsover was the son of Emma Berley( 1830/1893)& Charles Bolsover(1829/1874 )they married 1,2. 1857at St Georges his parents John Bolsover& Mary Cartledge

Re: George Berley Boslover

Thanks Trevor fortunately I have all that information, Charles Alfred was my grandad. I was trying to find anyone connected to the family. We found our dna matched someone confirming George really was Charles Alfreds father.