Sheffield Indexers

Welcome to our forum ~ please post your questions below.

Sheffield Indexers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Westran and Mottram.s

Hello there,

I appear to have the named families in family lines somewhere, I have not researched due to them being what I class as far removed, ie 2nd cousins 2 removed and 3rd cousins 1 removed.

My family Thompson the earliest I have found is Elizabeth Thompson 1777, Handsworth and I notice that a 3rd cousin 1 removed was from Richmond, Handsworth namely Charles Newby Westran this person and family moved across to the Manchester area and he was killed in 1917 in France and it was this fact that attracted me.

As I said I have them listed but no details so I was just wondering if anybody else have these families in theirs.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Westran and Mottram.s

Hi Roger, I have an Annie Westran born 24 Sep 1880 in Sheffield who married Alfred Edgar Morris in 1904 in Sheffield. They did not leave Sheffield though.
Annie's parents were Joseph Westran born abt 1860 in Sheffield & Eliza nee Sutton married 1877 in Sheffield. Dont know if that helps you though !
Best of luck John

Re: Westran and Mottram.s

Hello there John,

Sorry only just seen your reply, I will check it out at the weekend when I have more time.

Cheers Roger.