Sheffield Indexers

Welcome to our forum ~ please post your questions below.

Sheffield Indexers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Tyas

On Find My Past search for William Collinson born 1898. Then Search for Harriet Collinson born 1898.
Do you have subs with FMP?
Dave

Hi Dave, yes got a sub to fmp and now found Willie's war record. I had always assumed he stayed in England so something else to research.

He seems to have been a casualty and in 2nd Birmingham Hospital -

Got to now try and find the three children that Francis Xavier Wond kissed when he went off to commit suicide. The article read
he kissed his wife and three little children before going off to commit suicide - so who are the 3 children - obviously Royal Wond is one.

Some success already found Raymond Wond died 1937 and the picture of his grave shows he is with his mother Harriet(Tyas-Wond) Patterson who only died in 1990. Just think if I had started this family history lark earlier I may have had more answers!!

From the Sydney Morning Herald, Nov. 15, 1937
Wond- November 12, 1937 at Balmain Hospital, Raymond Wond, beloved son and stepson of Mr. and Mrs. T.W. Patterson of 45 Lenore Street, Fivedock and brother of Royal and Frank, aged 18 years.
Edit: Coroner's report re Raymond's death is that he died of injuries received when his motor cycle accidentally collided with an electric tram car.