Sheffield Indexers

Welcome to our forum ~ please post your questions below.

Sheffield Indexers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: MariaTingle nee Sanderson of Bradfield

Hi Malcolm,

I am unable to pull up that website for the Sandersons of Bradfield.

BUT have found the following.

https://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=SHOW&db=amsw65&surname=Sanderson%2C+Jonathan

Elaine in Ottawa.

Instant Messenger: Skype

Re: MariaTingle nee Sanderson of Bradfield

Thank you everyone for your replies. Sorry I have taken a time to reply ,been away on holiday. Will look at these sites and see what comes up. It was just the information I have gleaned from Canada with regard to this family is amazing and I would be pleased to share with anyone who has Maria Tingle nee Sanderson and her family in their tree. I just find it quite interesting that a simple farming family have ventured from Bradfield all the way to Canada and in the sons case was granted a plot of land through the Empire Land Settlement .He developed it from wild prairie built a simple sod house and built up a farm that is still in existence to this day. The mother Maria and the two girls must have been quite feisty ladies to endure the crossing at that time without a man to help them. The eldest daughter had travelled out first but with a husband. Quite a big thing for a family from the Bradfield area I would think!!