Sheffield Indexers

Welcome to our forum ~ please post your questions below.

Sheffield Indexers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
City Road Plot Numbers

I have been using Sheffield Indexers to find my relatives resting places. I have found their names and the cemeteries where they lie but cannot find the graves. I am having difficulty with City Road. I have the sections and plot numbers but cannot find the graves. Is there a map or such like anywhere which shows the exact location of plot numbers. Thank you

Re: City Road Plot Numbers

THere is a link at the top of the burials page - http://www.sheffieldindexers.com/images/CityRoadCemetery_t.JPG

Hi Richard,

Try giving City Road a call and they will have the plot numbers and where they are located.

Elaine in Ottawa.

Instant Messenger: Skype

Hi Richard, I agree with Elaine about giving them a call. I was looking for my brother and actually found that he was buried with my grandmother and aunty and uncle who I never knew existed until I was looking for my brother's grave. I also found my sister's grave but it didn't have a headstone so had to work out where it was by looking at the grave number and section. City road staff are very helpful.
Regards
Ann

Hello Richard,

There are plot maps in the archives. I photographed the lot so pass the details and i'll get the pics to you.

Regards.

Terry

Thank you everyone for your help and information. I will follow up on that. Richard

Thank you Terry,

These are the graves I am trying to find:

Samuel Fletcher, plot no.12977, section BB
Joseph Fletcher, plot no, 11086, section W
Annie Elizabeth Clarke, plot no. 4064, section C3.

Be very grateful for your help.

Richard Fletcher (richflet@hotmail.com)