Sheffield Indexers

Welcome to our forum ~ please post your questions below.

Sheffield Indexers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Seasons Greetings

:christmas_tree: Wishing you all a very Merry Xmas:christmas_tree:

......From the Sheffield Indexers Team......

Elaine Pickard, Vicki Theaker, Dave Noon, Moira Hyde & Dave Thorpe.

:snowman: May the New Year bring down those Brick Walls.:snowman_without_snow:

Instant Messenger: Skype

Re: Seasons Greetings

Thank you and in return my very best wishes for a merry Christmas and a happy, healthy New Year to all the Sheffield Indexers team. My thanks also for all the work you do to make this forum so successful and enjoyable. Long may it continue!

Hi Judith,

Glad to see you are still keeping an eye on us from France.

You have been with us since the beginning.

Elaine in snowy Ottawa.:snowman_without_snow:

Instant Messenger: Skype

Good wishes to all on Sheffield Indexers along with gratitude for all the assistance of the many who transcribe and also post on here, it's much appreciated.
I hope that brick walls tumble down this coming year for many of us, then what will we do!

Regards,
Marlene C.

I should like to wish all the Sheffield Index workers a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year we would be lost without you, and we have and do appreciate all you do for the people out there who struggle with subject.
So once again a big thank you.

Hello Elaine

Oh yes, I haven't posted for a very long time but I read the forum every day. It's always as interesting and informative as ever. Many thanks again for all your efforts.

Judith

Seasons Greetings to everyone and many thanks for an excellent site and all the help you give to us all over the year. You are always so eager to give us quick and useful pointers to help us find the answers. Many Thanks to you all and all Good Wishes for 2018.Cheers !!!

A Merry Christmas -which after all doesn't end till 5th Jan- and a Happy New Year to Elaine & all the Indexers! :santa: Geoffrey