Sheffield Indexers

Welcome to our forum ~ please post your questions below.

Sheffield Indexers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: City Road Cemetery

The plot numbers as you indicate are in the same section, but at the same time i wonder if Vicki would be willing to look at the originals in case there has been a transcripton problem and they are in fact in the same grave. Not sure if there will be headstones for the two plots in question but when I get time I will be willing to go and have a look for you. However due to my work commitments I have a busy month ahead of me so when I will be able to get I am not yet sure. When I do manage to get I will post a message on here with what I have found.

John

Re: City Road Cemetery

Thank you John,

After checking the inhabitants of both graves I am sure there are no relations buried with either of them. I have a picture of George's gravesite and hold it in my files. I am a direct descendant of his.

As for Eliza she is just a foot note in my records and only because she was married to my ggf. The fact that they were split up and appeared to be re-united in death was too much the curiosity for me to just let it lay. So curiosity satisfied. Thank you for your kind assistance.Please do not trouble yourself at the cemetery.

Regards
Jim