Sheffield Indexers

Welcome to our forum ~ please post your questions below.

Sheffield Indexers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ALAN VINCENT LATIMER

Would any one know where and when Alan Vincent Latimer was born, his birth year calculated from his marriage certificate would be 1945. he married Janet Avril? Barrs 16 - 09 - 1969 in Thorpe Salvin Yorkshire his fathers name is George Edward Moorehouse Latimer. could George have been in the forces at the time of Alans birth and he was born abroad ?. I have found a address for a Janet a. Latimer age 65 + living at 45A Don Avenue, Sheffield South Yorkshire 2002 - 2014, I have checked this address but she has moved. I have found a birth record for an George E. M. Latimer Jan - Mar - 1922 in Ormskirk Lancashire Vol 8b Page 1671 mothers name given as Moorhouse Also a marriage for a George E.M. Latimer Apr - Jun 1952 in Lancaster Vol 10c Page 1008 to a Eileen Rowley or Parkinson George was a Veterinary surgeon.
Hoping you can help me yet again.
My very best wishes.
Fred Wheatcroft.

Re: ALAN VINCENT LATIMER

Fred, according to Free BMD an Alan V Rowley was born in Lancaster, Q2 1945. His mother maiden name was Parkinson. It looks like he may have been adopted by Eileen's second husband George Latimer.
Dave

Re: ALAN VINCENT LATIMER

Hi Dave,
Thank you very much for your very kind reply and valued. that another part of the family sorted.
My very best wishes.
Fred Wheatcroft.