Sheffield Indexers

Welcome to our forum ~ please post your questions below.

Sheffield Indexers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Adrienne Mullins - burial record - City road

MULLONS, Adrienne (Retired, age 73).
Died at 155 Brightmore Drive; Buried on February 27, 1981 in Unconsecrated ground;
Grave Number 18015, Section G6 of City Road Cemetery, Sheffield.
Parent or Next of Kin if Available: ~. Remarks: ~.
Plot Owner: ~ ~ of ~. Page No 11

This is my Grandma - she was actually Christened Ada Broomhead - but was far from keen on her christian name of Ada- hence the variation.

On here you have the surname wrongly as - Mullons -it's actually Mullins. ,the unconsecrated bit concerns me for my grandma and Granddad who are in the same plot - is this correct ?

Kindest regards Brian.

Re: Adrienne Mullins - burial record - City road

Hi Brian

I have checked the page and our transcription is correct so I can't
change it I'm afraid

Vicki

Hi Vicki
My grandmas married name was Mullins - have you corrected that error at all ?.
Kindest regards Brian.

It says MULLONS in the register so I cannot correct it Brian.

Thanks very much Vicki for your kind help.

Brian, Don't know when I shall be able to get as things called work and hospital are getting in the way but I shall try and get to City Road and check the plot for you to see if there is a headstone and see what it says on there. probably be late next week.

Hi John

Thank you but no need-I know there is a memorial headstone and my sister has a photograph.I just need to contact her now for the image.From memory I am sure it only shows my late nans christened first name as Ada and her married name (Mullins) - she hated the name (Ada) and like to be known as Adriene.She is buried with my grandfather - Raymond Hewitt Mullins at city road.