Sheffield Indexers

Welcome to our forum ~ please post your questions below.

Sheffield Indexers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Frederick marsh

Have sent you some details of Fred by email
Lyn

Hi Lyn ,have not got the email yet ..

I sent it to your email address - check if it is correct - maybe it has gone to your junk box because there were some attachments. If not email me direct on my email address so I know I have your correct one
Lyn

Hi, I am still trying to find Frederick marsh my gg grandfather,born1866 death 1907 Sheffield union hospital,I know he had some suicide problems as I find him in Sheffield newspapers. I can find his wife Amy on1901 census but not him please can you help I keep looking at the 1901 census but he is not to be found .many thanks

Hi Norma,

Sorry I cannot help you with Frederick Marsh in 1901 but I was wondering if you had found another possible child, Carl Marsh B:1895 at Four Lane End/Handsworth. Carl was living with his grandparents, John & Emily Eaton in 1901 and with widowed, Emily Eaton in 1911.
A possible marriage for Carl was in 1919 Ecclesall Bierlow to Maria Hastings, they had a number of children.

The last possible child of Fred and Amy Marsh could be Nellie, Born 1903 (shows up on 1911 census when Amy is now a widow and housekeeping for Frederick Herberts (I believe Dave referenced this earlier).

HAPPY HUNTING

HAPPY HUNTING

Just an idea but if people were in workhouses etc on the census they sometimes just used the initials so could he be there somewhere but just as F M?

Thank you for your help, i after three years of searching for Fred or Frederick marsh I think I should let him rest, for a while . Until I can think of something else . Many thanks .