Sheffield Indexers

Welcome to our forum ~ please post your questions below.

Sheffield Indexers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
KEVIN WHEATCROFT

I am looking for the the palce and date of birth for a Kevin Wheatcroft who is named as Ken in his Mother Daisy Evangeline wheatcroft who died May 2006 she was the wife of the late Gorrel Arthur Wheatcroft. I have found a marriage for a Kevin Wheatcroft Jan - Mar - 1983 to a Diane Brotherton in Chesterfield Vol 6 Page 0244. Prior to 2008 he was living at 186 Somersall Lane Chesterfield with Diane, Gemma and Warren.
Hope you can help.
Fred Wheatcroft.

Re: KEVIN WHEATCROFT

Fred, 6 entries on Ancestry, none of which have been fully transcribed.

Dec q of 1959 Leicester central Derbyshire.
Sep q of 1961 Bakewell.
Sep q of 1967 Barnsley.

Then Kevin Charles Mar q of 1967.
Kevin R June q of 1965 Wakefield.
Kevin R no date in California.

Terry

It appears Daisy's maiden name is given as Grattan. There doesn't appear to be any births for a Wheatcroft - Grattan so could Kevin be adopted?

Re: KEVIN GRATTAN

Hi Terry,
Thank you very much for your very kind reply. Since my post I have found out the the Kevin I am looking for was Kevin Grattan and not wheatcroft. He was the son of George Francis Grattan & Daisy Evangeline Griffiths this was Daisy first Marriage, He is named as Kev in his mothers Obituary 07 - 06 - 2006 in the Derbyshire times. I still have not found any birth record for a Kevin Grattan.
My very best wishes.
Fred Wheatcroft.

Hi Sue,
Thank you very much for your very kind reply. I have now found out that Kevin was from his mothers first marriage so he is Kevin Grattan and not wheatcroft mothers maiden name was Griffiths. I have stil not found any birth record for a Kevin Or Kev Grattan.
My very best wishes.
Fred Wheatcroft.

Hi Fred,

Found this marriage..

Marriages Mar 1964
GRATTAN Kevin P Mosley Chesterfield 3a 265

Needs more research but couldthis be the father?

Elaine in Ottawa.

Instant Messenger: Skype

Hi Fred,

There is a marriage for a George F. Gratton to Daisy E. Griffiths,
March Q 1937, Surrey, South Eastern, 2A 998.

Birth Reg: George Francis Grattan, June Q 1910, Devonport, Devon,

I will send you an e-mail with further details.

Moira.