Sheffield Indexers

Welcome to our forum ~ please post your questions below.

Sheffield Indexers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Elizabeth Turner burial in 1916

Thank you Steve for the valuable information. Much appreciated.

John

Happy to help. I've got quite a bit on the Turner, Powell, Parker, Payling & Toulson families if you get stuck.

If you could help me with Richard and Elizabeth kids that would be very hepful. I know about Charles Turner as he married Hannah Lauinda Stiles and therir child Jessie was my grandmother. I never knew her as she died before I was born. John

Ps Elizabeth Sewards had a sister called Harriett. Do you know if she had any more siblings please?

I have seen Harriet on the 1841 census but have found no other records such as a baptism that would confirm she is the daughter of Charles and Ann (and sister of Elizabeth). I'm a little suspicious as she is shown as not being born in Lincolnshire. Without any other evidence she could be a niece or some other relative. Elizabeth had a brother Charles who only lived a few weeks - bapt 13 May 1837, buried 4 Jun 1837

Do you have an Ancestry account? Could you contact me via Ancestry? I'm loath to put my email address on here.

I presume you've got Jessie's birth - 3 Apr 1902 and baptism - 23 Apr 1902 and death 17 Apr 1963 ?

Thanks for your message. I agree with you about Harriett but did not know about her brother so thanks for that. Yes I do know about Jessie birth and death and marriage of course. I do not have an ancestry account. If you click on the MI's link on the left click on the person that does Abbey Lane Cemetery that is my email.

John