Sheffield Indexers

Welcome to our forum ~ please post your questions below.

Sheffield Indexers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: TERENCE ALWYN EDEN

I agree with Elaine as there is a Terence A Eden aged 28 sailing for Quebec in 1952, the age is right, he is a grocer confectioner, could be trying his luck first.

Just found Majorie, sons David, Paul and Philip, departed Liverpool 12/11/1952 for Quebec on the Cunard ship "Franconia", the address given where last living was as you have it at Wheatley Hills Doncaster.

Hi RODGER.
Thank you very much for your very kind reply and valued information, it does look like he did travel out before his family 21 -08 -1952 from Southhampton. I wonder why he lived in Danbury and his family lived in Doncaster unless the address given is that of the travel agent.
I will have another at the 1939 census gives his fathers address and occupation.
My very best wishes.
Fred Wheatcroft.

Hi Elaine.
Thank you very much for your very kind reply. as you will see Roger has given me the details I wanted, Although the name and the age is same I will check to see why he was living in Danbury Essex and his fammily were living in Doncaster Yorkshire.
My very best wishes.
Fred Wheatcroft.

Hello there Fred,

Yes you are right the address given as Danbury was the Travel agents or whatever they where called in them days, makes me wonder if he did a quick exit from Britain.

Cheers Roger.