Sheffield Indexers

Welcome to our forum ~ please post your questions below.

Sheffield Indexers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CHRISTINE CLARKE

I have found two birth registrations for a Christine Clarke borth bor Oct - Dec - 1946 in Sheffield first Oct - Dec - 1964 Vol 2d Page 181 mothers maiden name Titterton, the second Oct - Dec - 1946 Vol 2d Page 327 mothers name Woods. one of these ladies married Albert D. Buck Jan - mar - 1968 in Don Valley Vol 2b Page 1109.
Has anyone any idea which if the two ladies is the one who married Albert D. Buck.
My very best wishes.
Fred Wheatcroft.

Re: CHRISTINE CLARKE

Albert D Buck married Christine Clarke

Hi Fred,

As with most of these more recent question you may have to purchase the certificate to clear that issue up.

NOT much we can do for a marriage in 1968 so that you could find out who her father was.

Elaine in Ottawa.

Instant Messenger: Skype

Hi Elaine
Many thanks for your very kind reply. I was just a chance that some one may have had the answer to my question.
My very Best wishes.
Fred Wheatcroft.

Hi Carole,Many thanks for your very kind reply, I was just hopiung some one may have the answer to which of the two Christine's married Albert D. Buck.
My very best wishes.
Fred Wheatcroft

Sorry Fred I read your query wrong I now understand what you mean I agree with Elaine you would have to buy the marriage certificate to find her father's name then look for a marriage between her parents using the maidens you have.
Regards Carolanne