Sheffield Indexers

Welcome to our forum ~ please post your questions below.

Sheffield Indexers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Help needed for a 1939 census for my Aunt and family Minnie (Whittaker) Walker & Fred Walker

Would some one be able to find the 1939 census for Minnie (Whittaker) Walker
born in 1905 in Sheffield, Married Fred Walker in 1935. Fred Walker born in Killamarsh Derbyshire in 1898.
Its possible there may be at least 3 children probable not showing up because of their age.
Its possible they lived in Sheffield, but this I am not 100% sure
Minnie & Fred were married in the Registry office in Sheffield 28th September 1935. Fred Walker was a Widower when he married Minnie
If anyone finds the census could they send a copy please.
Through the research and help of Many people on this site I have now been able to locate a daughter and son of Minnie and Fred. Both of these being 1st cousins.
Many thanks
Barry

Re: Help needed for a 1939 census for my Aunt and family Minnie (Whittaker) Walker & Fred Walker

Hi Barry,

1939 register.
42 Avenue Road, Wath-Upon-Dearne.
Fred Walker, D.O.B. 23 Oct 1897, colliery hewer (below), married.
Minnie Walker, D.O.B. 2 Feb 1905, domestic duties, married.
Sidney Walker, D.O.B. 19 Sep 1922, colliery haulage worker, single.
Two records officially closed.

If this is the right family, I presume Sidney is from his first
marriage.

Moira.

Re: Help needed for a 1939 census for my Aunt and family Minnie (Whittaker) Walker & Fred Walker

Moira, you have the correct family, would you be able to send a copy please
Thanks you
Barry

Moira, I have had 2 e-mails through and I had to delete them, I hope I haven't deleted yours. They were via Drop Box and were infected. No harm done
Not sure if you were able to copy and past the census!!
Thanks again, Barry

Moira I am trying to get the actual copy of the 1939 census if possible. I will use it to print and add to my records. The information is correct, would just like to have the actual record please
Thanks Barry

Hi Barry,

I've just tried to e-mail you a copy, but it's saying there is
something wrong with the e-mail address.
Can you try and e-mail me so I can do a return reply.

Moira.

Moira the address is correct.
Thanks Barry

barryandjanet@yahoo.ca