Sheffield Indexers

Welcome to our forum ~ please post your questions below.

Sheffield Indexers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hague family from Oughtibridge

Anyone with connections with the Hague family from Oughtibridge my grandmother was Sarah Hague and her father was Jonathan crookes-Hague

Re: Hague family from Oughtibridge

Hi Keeley

There are many Haigh's from Oughtibridge turning up in the Bradfield Parish Registers.

I am currently transcribing 1752. There are a number to be checked but they will show up in our database.

Elaine in Ottawa.

Instant Messenger: Skype

I have 2 Jonathan Crookes Hague's in my family tree. Jonathan Crookes Hague 1872-1950 and his son Jonathan Crookes Hague 1911-1972. Jonathan Snr was the grandson of my 2 Great Grandfather Christopher Hague 1817-1888

Regards
David

I have in my family tree a Christopher Hague brother to my g.g grandfather Thomas Hague and both grand sons of my namesake John Hague 1765 to 1833 John Hague

Hi David
my grandmother Sarah Hague was born at 68 church street she had a sister called Edna and brothers james and william i would love to hear more about your family tree
kind regards
Keeley.

Hi John
Christopher Hague was my grandmother Sarah Hagues great grandfather i think she was born at 68 church street Oughtibridge i would love to hear more about your family tree
kind regards
Keeley.

keeley
Hi John
Christopher Hague was my grandmother Sarah Hagues great grandfather i think she was born at 68 church street Oughtibridge i would love to hear more about your family tree
kind regards
Keeley.
I would like to send you my family tree direct if you wish I am looking at Alathea Hague from the Sheffield flood registers. John Hague

Hi Keeley/John,

Currently transcribing 1793 at St Nicholas Bradfield and there are still a number of Hagues from Oughtibridge turning up.

Elaine in Ottawa.

Instant Messenger: Skype

If your talking about the Christopher Hague b 1817 d 1881 and is buried at the Church of Ascension, he was my 2nd great grandfather. Regards David

Hi My Christopher Hague was born Bradfield 1832 and buried in St Phillips 4th April 1882 he was the brother of Thomas Hague born 1826 and died? regards John

I am looking at my family tree and I have a Betty Ibbotson from HopeHathersage married my 3x grandad Benjamin Hague in 25th February 1811 regards John

John

Christoper Hague was buried at Wardsend Cemetery on 4th April 1882 age 50 lived at Ball Street interred Section M Grave 29

There are 78 Hague's buried in the old section of Wardsend Cemetery

Hi Keeley

If you have not got this....Jonathan Crookes Hague probate of 1972 shows he was still at 68 Church Street Oughtibridge at the time of his death.

Hi John
i would love to see your family tree if you would like to send it me
thankyou
Keeley