Sam-n-Rose's Message Board

feel free to sign my message board.

Sam-n-Rose's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
westside warrior news network 06262008

Westside warrior news network services 06262008.
Cchwnn.
Kingsville, TX. Well bro how are things going? I am lewis mojo lewis, Well you would think going to school would make you a better person, well it’s not that at all.
But for now let’s go to our award winning headline news:
Vato arrested for feeding dogs chocolate.
Barrio man arrested for trying to make counterfeit bills.
And finally, barrio new born given to wrong parents.
It was kind of shocking when la familia Charles were presented with their brand new newborn male child born a few days ago. The shock came when the newborn was kind of dark looking, and curly black hair. Both parents looked at each other for awhile and then embraced the child, thinking que that’s the way the ball bounces. A few hours later the hospital send over a representatives telling the family que this child was not there and que their child was being brought home in a few hours. It seemed que the folks at the st. paul’s medical center made a mistake and gave out the wrong child to the wrong families. The Charles family was a bit disappointed thinking que that little dark kid could have been a contenter.
El chuy ruperto Quinoner was arrested yesterday when he tried to cash a seven dollar bill at the barrio go and stop. The cashier told el chuy que we didn’t cash those types of bills here. And that he might want to over to the other side of the tracks where they might just do that. On leaving the store he was arrested by el constable who by the way found a bag full of those seven dollar bills.
Yesterday afternoon the constable y su helpers went over to Carmen Gonzales home at the corner of third and wells, and arrested her husband, Roy Gonzales con charges of feeding chocolate to neighborhood dogs, which cause the death of three small dogs. El constable tells us que it’s a proven fact que small dog can die from eating chocolate.
Ok raza there you have it for today, counting down towards tejano roots and this could be our year.

Re: westside warrior news network 06262008

hey guy do me a favor n post ur thang sumwhere else. im tired of wherever i go i see it there. ya basta guy! if u can come in n say sumthang pertainining to actull tejano/conjunto events , then u can post it here 4 ppl to read n c. if u dont stop i will banned u fr. posting here.

this board was made for tejano n conjuto event coming up. this will b my 1st n last warning to u. ur post make no sence anyway, im so sure dat my ppl here will b glad to c u out! dont u have ur own board? i dont visit it at all!we dont bother u, why u bother us guy? no body reads ur junk nywayz. ur jus taking space n using space. if u want to post dat junk here then pay sam in advance n we let u post all u want. other than dat RESPECT THIS BOARD!!!!