Sam-n-Rose's Message Board

feel free to sign my message board.

Sam-n-Rose's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
hejola report after father's day report for 06172008

Hejola after father’s day report for 06172008.
Cchwnn.
Kingsville,tx. Hello I am bill diaz con this special after fathers hejola report, so lets get to our award winning barrio headline news from this passed fathers day 2008.
Barrio father goes fish and busted.
Dos primos died during a father’s day roofing party.
And finally 33 year old vato find out who his real dad is?
Why would anyone want to start **** today, especially on fathers day, says adolfo buentello age 33, when his real mother and his not real day took him aside and told him that this man was not his real father. The bad news really came in at a bad time, its seems that this family had been drinking all day long and both parents decided to break the news gently. It didn’t go down too well con adolfo who got so upset que, he left the party and was arrested a few moments later by el constable cadena for dwi. As the family walked over to the scene of the crime, adolfo was sitting in the back sit of the constable car, when his mother told him, his real fathers name. el constable cadena had no comments. Oh by the way they did let him go.
Well what else could have gone work con el compadre bill william Garza Mendez y su second cousin Bob Jones Martinez Mendez when they all agreed que this father’s day was going to be the day we finally finish la commadre’s roof that had been pending since last fathers day.
We are assuimg que they must not have cable tv nor the weather channel which gave out heat warnings. Well once el primo bill got up on the roof and worked for several hours, the heat got up to about 135 degrees, especially walking on a thin roof, before you knew it, he suffered a heat stroke while on the roof. Once el otra primo, bob climbed on the roof and ran to help el primo bill, he collapsed. Both men were pronounced died on the scene. Just for your information the roof project was not finished but inside sources say que the family said once insurance money comes in, they are going to hire a real roofing company.
It seemed like a good idea to go fish says paulito blanco, once he opened his father day’s gift, which was a sparkly brand new fishing rob. Well the sad part was that he forgot to buy a fishing license and forgot that he should not be drinking and driving. Well that was the case when he decided to go fishing at his child hood favor fishing spot. After several hours at his favor fishing spot, who by the way had not been there in seventeen years and all course didn’t see the game warden parked right outside that favor spot. He was fine and arrested and charges were fishing without a license and dwi.
Well raza I just hope that you all had a great fathers day. For your information , I mean real information, my dad died on his birthday which fell on fathers day . counting the days towards tejano roots, this could be our year.