Sam-n-Rose's Message Board

feel free to sign my message board.

Sam-n-Rose's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
westinghouse barrio mall 06112008

Westinghouse barrio mall newsletter 06112008.
Cchwnn.
Kingsville,tx. Once again I am Gloria Guerra con
Today’s mall newsletter. Well the owners and myself,
Having been thinking about re-opening our conjunto enchanted
Dance land this coming sept. more on that con our own politico
General Fideo vermicelli.
Bueno Gloria the idea is back, having had the first conjunto enchanted dance land was a experience before and re-opening the dance land and camping grounds could bring people back to the mall. As a matter of fact Gloria, re-opening the camping ground here at the mall is a great idea. Now not only can shopper spend all day at the mall, they can now camp out at the mall, fabulous idea.
Ok general we will stay in touch, now let’s go con our man in the street Frankie tuxedo zuniga con his report.
Well Gloria we are planning for the biggest fun run in el barrio for father’s day this weekend. The fun run will be for a 10 k run in the hood, the route will cover major barrio areas and sites. It’s a great and safe route, so go an put your jogging shoes and dancing booths and hit the hood.
Ok Frankie great job. Well and finally lets go con our own maria la vandia con a few words about fathers day!
Look ladies its not every day you love your man like you use too. Why not go and put that little outfit he gave you sometime ago and slip right into and make his day. I know it fits a bit tight but who cares. I know que el compadre will really appreciate it. And girls don’t argue this weekend con el compadre, just make his day, if possible.
Ok thanks maria for those loving words, well folks got to go , counting down towards tejano roots, this could be our year.