feel free to sign my message board.

Sam-n-Rose's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
howdy hejola report for 06032008

Howdy hejola report for 06032008.
Cchwnn.
Kingsville, TX. Howdy partners I am country pancho with today’s you all barrio headline news;

Naked partner arrested.
Country primo raffles dead donkey.
Don’t mess with my gas, Increase of stealing gasoline,.
Its seems that everyone in the hood has developed new ways to make sure que no one steals their gasoline and this the case of la familia mora. La familia has been able to capture more than 25 persons con their home made don’t mess with my gas tank. They were able to build a deep trench around their 100 gallon storage gas tank. One needs to be very careful when you walk around here says el senor mora. If you don’t watch what you are doing you might just fall in. that’s how we have been able to catch those clowns.
Well el primo that only has a GED, though he was pretty smart. You see he bought a donkey from his other primo Juan Moreno, and paid him for it. Well when el primo Juan came to deliver the donkey a few weeks ago, it dies along the way. When el primo found that out, he told el primo Juan he wanted his money back, el primo Juan told him que he had already spend the money. So el primo asked him where the donkey was and if he could leave it here. But el primo Juan told him why, he said so I can raffle it. But his died said el primo. Don’t worry about that. Well a few went by and el primo Juan came by an asked el primo how did the raffle go. El primo told him que he sold 1000 tickets @ 2 dollars each, he also asked if anyone complain, and oh yea only the one who won when he found out the donkey was died, so I gave him his money back.
In other news, it seems that the constable was not really sure how our country pal Billie Joe Rivera, got inside a trailer home located at the corner of the third and wells street. It seems que Billie Joe must have been drunk an got his trailer mixed up with the next one to where he lived. As he tried to get in the residents of the wrong trailer call the constable, and found the intruder sitting on the john naked. Billie Joe was taken in and arrested for trespassing, drunk in public and naked. Charges are pending.
Well folks there you have it , counting towards tejano roots and this could be our year.