Sam-n-Rose's Message Board

feel free to sign my message board.

Sam-n-Rose's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
westside warrior news network for 05292008

Westside warrior news network for 05292008.
Cchwnn.
Kingsville, tx. What’s up partner, I am lewis mojo lewis with this weeks
Westside warrior news network, and now lets get to that barrio award winning
Headline news:
And finally constable cadena office phone shut off.
El barrio sell phone services is investigating why el barrio constables 811 and regular phone was shut off for several hours yesterday at the constable office. Accounting to el constable someone just turned our phones off. I did mail the payment. The sell phone company told us que they never got the payment.
In other news, jose cano a new barber,to our hood, was given a ticket for opening on Monday. It seems que el barrio has a city law that forbids barbers from working their trade on Sundays and Mondays. El constable told us que it’s the law. But the way he did get a free trim while he was investigating this case, oh by the way he did show the picture of that nude maid that he is still looking for.
And finally, what sounded to good to be true, well at least for awhile says martin chapa a 85 year old man that filed a complaint con el constable cadena que he had hired a maid from la commadre nude maid barrio services for the weekend and it seems que she might have stolen some jewelry from him. He doesn’t remember what the jewelry looked like or what was stolen, but he does remember the maid, and he pointed her out on a picture he took of her. The constable too the picture to see if anyone in town recognized her.
Ok raza there you have it, we are still counting towards tejano roots, this could be our year.