feel free to sign my message board.

Sam-n-Rose's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
westside warrior news network for 05222008

Westside warrior news network 05222008.
Cchwnn.
Kingsville,tx. What’s up bro, I am lewis mojo lewis with todays barrio headline news:
Compadre santos charlies arrested for stealing steamroller.
Pincha windy day turns deadly.
And finally, some pincha vatos never learn.
Floyd Barrera a vato on the run from the law dogs from the other side of tracks, who by the way escaped from jail a few months ago, went with his girlfriend to her trail for robbery at the courthouse across the tracks. During the lunch, he took a break and went down to smoke a cigarette, when his girlfriend ask one of the court officers, if they could page him. Well it seems que the court officers remember or shall I say recognized his name. So when Floyd return to the courthouse he was arrested. Both will be spending some time in the county jail.
In other news,It came from where says la commadre Julia garica, that witnessed this freak accident. It seems que Carlos garica, un vato del barrio was riding his triple bicycle when a fierce gust of wind blew him off his three wheeler on to the street. He managed to avoid getting hit by several passing cars, but when he got to the side walk a tree blew over and fell on him, killing him on the spot. La commadre garcia says que it was real sad seeing esta vato get squash.

And finally, el Compadre santos charlies was arrested late last night after he told el constable cadena que was tired of walking from the other side of tracks, so he decided to steal a city and county steamroller. He led el constable on a 3 mph speed chase until el constable was able to step aboard that steamroller and turned it off. El compadre is facing chingos de charges.
Dang brothers how bad can things beee.. well we are counting down towards tejano roots in November, this could be our year.