Sam-n-Rose's Message Board

feel free to sign my message board.

Sam-n-Rose's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
westinghouse barrio mall news letter 05072008

Westinghouse barrio mall newsletter 05062008.
Cchwnn.
Kingsville, tx. Once again I am Gloria Guerra the mall manager of this fine mall, besides all you read yesterday on that hejola barrio headline news, the clown fest, has been reschedule for this weekend. It turned out that none of the clowns that got busted here at the mall were not real clowns, just plan clowns. But we are going to hire extra security just to make sure. In the pass we have had a bunch of bad clowns come here and kind of damages some parts of the mall, but some serious talks have been held con the two clown union here in the hood que they will try an act their age.
But besides all this bull, lets go to maria la vandia con here report at the mall stage. Si Gloria, I am maria y chingos de pedo has been going on here at the mall this passed few days. It looks like a war zone con chingos de cops y narcoses. Pero we do have our act together for this weekend. It seems that the clown fest always brings out lots of children y family. So make a day of fun and joy.
Ok thanks maria, now lets go con our sports guy Frankie tuxedo zuniga.
Oh yea raza como estan, I am Frankie con a very privileged to announce que we will be having all kind of competition during this clown fest. So of the events are the following:
Throwing pie contest, eating beans and rice contest, watermelon spitting seed contest, a three legged clown race, balloon blowing contest, a beer drinking contest, and a few wreslting matches have been schedule also. Now if any **** is started we hope que we can keep under control. So as you can see Gloria we have chingos de things to do this coming weekend at our annual clown fest 2008.
Ok Frankie an keep it boy, now lets make sure we got this right, the clown fest 2008 is back on schedule and we have lots of thing for the whole family, and lots of security has been hired just in case que los clown lose la onda.
I am Gloria Guerra mall manager, and we are counting down towards tejano roots, it could be our year.