feel free to sign my message board.

Sam-n-Rose's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
hejola repor for 05062008

Hejola report for 05062008.
Cchwnn.
Kingsville, tx. Once again I am bill diaz con todays award winning barrio headline news:
Barrio on alert after cinco de mayo dance fight.
Clown fest schedule for this weekend has been canceled.
And finally, el compadre arrested for shooting son in the butt.
Late last night el constable cadena was called to the corner of wells and third street, now named the corner of fifth and elm, were a man had shot his son on the butt. It seems que kids just don’t know when to shut up, says el constable cadena, that is the case here. El senor Mario Gomez, age 65, shot his little boy age 42, on butt when he wouldn’t stop talking after his dad told him so. He did warn the son que shut up and go away or I bet I’ll shoot your ass, well no ****. Both men were arrested and taken to jail across the tracks due to the fact que the can was already full on this side of tracks.
In other news,Yes, you heard it right, el pincha clown fest that was schedule to start tomorrow thru the weekend has been cancelled for now due to the fact que esto pincha clowns love to fight. The mall didn’t realize que esto pincha clowns were going to show up at the cinco de mayo dance. In the pass the mall has hired lots of extras cops to watch esto pincha clowns. We will have more on that tomorrow con el Westinghouse barrio mall newsletter. If I were you I wont go to the mall today.
And finally,The whole Westside went on a barrio alert due to the fact que el baile at the Westinghouse barrio mall turned out to be a quite riot. Several folks were shot, stabbed, punched, pushed, kicked, hugged, and who knows what else, after several men dress like clowns start the brawl. El constable cadena is still on at the mall trying to assort things out. We will keep you informed on this sad event. Oh by the way I won’t go to the mall today.
Ok raza there you have it count down toward tejano roots, this could be our year.