feel free to sign my message board.

Sam-n-Rose's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
hejola report for 05052008

Hejola report for 05052008.
Cchwnn.
Kingsville, TX. Once again I am bill Diaz con this today’s Cinco de Mayo award winning headline news.
Cinco de Mayo brings down that wall.
Cinco de Mayo bean and rice uproar.
And finally Cinco de Mayo day off.
Local employers from across the tracks braced themselves over the weekend for today’s barrio county Cinco de Mayo holiday. Si says el senor bill carwright owner of a small tools company across the tracks. Si now that today is a local non paid holiday, we still expect lots of Westside workers either to call in sick or use comp time. It happens every time of the year. What can we do?
In other news several people were picketing the owners of a local pinto bean and rice packing company on their public notice informing barrio folks que starting today esta cinco de mayo will mark a date in history que we will never forget. The importance of this date marks the day que we will be sell our produce on a limited bases every other day. The p.b. and r. company was forced to do this based on the large amount of pinto beans and rice demands they have been getting from all over the country. If you live inside our barrio you will be allowed to purchase several bags of pinto beans and rice bags on a last night bases. Here are the schedule dates for your purchase of pinto beans and rice; A thru G, Mondays and Wednesdays, H thru Q, Tuesdays and Fridays, and R thru Z on Sunday and Thursdays. There will not sell any of these product on Saturdays.
And finally, a small rally was held to protest a magic wall to keep illegal’s out proposed to be building here the next year. Barrio members are being asked to help pay this magic wall. The rally was against the wall and the mandatory payments toward this wall, no freaking way are we going to pay for this or even support such a crazy ideas says juan gonzales gonzalez. But on the other hand, “ let me put the finger on you committee” Russell redneck, told us that there is a reason for this wall, but when I find out I will let you.
Well raza there you have, have a great cinco de mayo and we are counting towards the tejano roots and this year could be our year.